Bioshock, game of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are like obsessed with the COD series LOL they are all good games in fairness, my favourite is COD4 :)

I don't like cod4 really, just that the screenshots i saw of bioshock, don't look as good as the cod4 screenshots.

I don't mind playing it but i prefer cod2, because it about the word war, not much for the modern war really.

ohh i see, how many times have you completed it? Ive done COD 1 3 times and doubt I would again and I've done COD4 once :)

cod2 once and cod4 once, i like the airplane mission on cod4 even thou its only short:( im doing cod2 again, was gona do it 2nyt but ive had a bad headache:( it only took me like 6 hours or less to complete cod4 , i think it was 4 hours lol

Yea, I like COD2 way more then COD4, especialy the CTF. I beat the single player like at least once on every difficulty. Beat the whole game in under 4 hours.

Funny enough... i think TF2 was great... I thought Portals was new and deserves mention...

Bioshock i never finished because it just kind of bored me into not playing it... I guess it might of gotten better but i just didnt really like it

Cod4 single player seemed alright... i still havent finished it... i liked the graphics

Crysis just bored me kind of... it's own hype killed it imo because i was expecting something amazing and just got a decent game.

But portals definatly got me obssessed and tf2 did also..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom