Battlefield 4

I've actually been playing this on the PS3. The first few times I had more kills than deaths, but last night I dropped back to the 2-3 kills vs. 11 deaths. Sigh. Still, I'm willing to keep at it. It's growing on me. Hopefully I'll have some decent skills when it's time to play on the PS4.

If none cooperate, the commanders power is severely cut down.

This is what I ran into last night. Nobody would accept my squad orders - always got either declined or ignored. Was kind of annoying because I was trying to help and couldn't get any worthwhile powerups besides UAV / EMP and occasionally cruise missiles.

Lastplace and I have Premium and could not play China Rising. The maps were in our Server Browser but we couldn't find any games. There had some Diffuse servers with 0/10 people on the CR maps, but if you tried to join it prompted you to buy Premium. So that was cool.

I was really looking forward to trying how the new tiptoe ability by clicking down both L and R sticks.

Lastplace and I have Premium and could not play China Rising. The maps were in our Server Browser but we couldn't find any games. There had some Diffuse servers with 0/10 people on the CR maps, but if you tried to join it prompted you to buy Premium. So that was cool.

I was really looking forward to trying how the new tiptoe ability by clicking down both L and R sticks.

Stupid question but.... did you download the China Rising maps?

Not sure how it is set up, but on bf3... there is a premium tab. Click it and it will take you to a special store page. Download China Rising.

Also, checked the forums and it looks like PSN didn't add the maps in till very late/early this morning. So that could have been the issue instead of above. Just checked the forums before submitting post :p

Stupid question but.... did you download the China Rising maps?

Not sure how it is set up, but on bf3... there is a premium tab. Click it and it will take you to a special store page. Download China Rising.

Also, checked the forums and it looks like PSN didn't add the maps in till very late/early this morning. So that could have been the issue instead of above. Just checked the forums before submitting post :p

Ah okay. Well PSN/EA/DICE failed all around then.

Go to Premium tab and it says, OUT NOW but nowhere to download the maps or anything

Will be checking them out at home then later today. Thanks

Any not able to access the Battlelog app on their phone/tablet?

I'm not sure if the website on desktops work, but since yesterday I can't get the thing to load to the main screen on my phone.

I'm not sure if the website on desktops work, but since yesterday I can't get the thing to load to the main screen on my phone.

Battlelog on desktops work.

I was having issues on my phone loading it yesterday (continually spinning circle) but it loaded fine on my tablet last night.

That being said, when I went to the server browser, or tried to join a game as a Commander... it couldn't find any servers at all. It found like 1 server that already had 2 commanders in it.

Back
Top Bottom