Anyone here that just can't gain weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counter-Strike said:
I can't gain weight, I have even tried weight gain, doesn't work.

I am 5'8'' and 120 lbs, been that way for a while.

But I guess it could be because I skate 4hrs a day.

But I eat a lot of junk food too.

Work on gaining mussel, not fat.

man when i was in 7th grade i still weighed 97 pounds, i couldnt gain weight at all, but now im in 11th grade, 5'6" and weigh about 125, the first semester of 10th grade i gained 10 lbs tho...kinds, not really but yea u get the point, and i gained a lot of body mass...like 10% but i didn't notice much of a difference. now im workin out more tho so hopefully that will help get me back down to 110's

diabloII said:
Well for the last 2 months i haven't worked out ONCE, and i sit on my chair from 9am to 12pm (except when out go to places/eat)

i ate all sorts of junk food (donuts, chips, candy), and in 2 freakin' months, i've gained 3 pounds?

i was 132 then, now i'm 135

is anyone else like this? :confused:
And you're how old?

"I ain't got nothin..."

A few years ago, I looked like Ghandi! Now i look like Satan! oops! i -mean: Ahnold shwartzanegar. J/K;)

I way in at about: about 154lbs :cool:

I used to be that way, but now that I am getting older, I am gaining a signifficant amount of weight. I really need to start working out, because I was 120 last year at this time, now I am 160! I am 5' 11.

Jesus you guys are scrawny!

I'm 6'2", and while I do have a small gut, I weigh 265 lbs.

I know muscle weighs more than fat, but 165 pounds is like nothing...

I've gained 10 pounds in muscle training this summer. I guess I classify myself under mesomorph, because I'm not skinny, and not soft.
I can't beliv how different I look from my last pictures, my body is so much more toned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom