ajacks13 micro reviews version 1.5

I got it on my Ps and on my Tablet I love it

And if you like it you should totaly get World of Goo on your phone super fun

Last edited:
That's disappointing. I still haven't bought the game, but I did get the guide and it isn't very thick. How are the VR missions? Are there a lot of those?

You know what honestly I haven't played it and I don't think that I will until the price drops significantly. I've read/watched several reviews and all are consistent with the length of the game. (There's even a screenshot someone posted showing a final completion time that was barely over 5 hours).

I was put off a bit pre-release because it even though it used the Metal Gear brand, it's more of a DMC hack & slash as opposed to a true Metal Gear. Combine that with the short length of the game and it simply boils down to a sad attempt at a money grab.

I'm a fan of the MG games like you so I'll probably check it out in time, but not for $60, not a chance.

As far as the VR missions go there are plenty (there's about 20 right now plus more through DLC on the way) but they only go so far for me. Some are difficult to master, but once you do they lose replay value. I just can't wrap my head around a five hour campaign though...

Last edited:
I'm going to hold off a bit longer too. Maybe get it during a B2G1 sale or for my anniversary next month. Maybe I'll be able to find the LE on the cheap since it didn't sell out.

Back
Top Bottom