What does your chill spot look like?

Here it is, the whole corner below.

0jQUT.jpg

a close up.

14mDh.jpg

and finally the biggest beast of a chair you will ever see.

xbgR7.jpg

Lol you really need a better chair, you'll end up with back problems otherwise.

you think?

i need money, bad. still need to get a hard dive and cooling before i even think about getting a new chair. I also need a new keyboard, half these buttons dont work and are really stiff.

You win this round >.>

Also, why do you two of those Buffalo routers?

Really? Thats your question? Not, "why not use the table next to you"? (it was too high).

I think one of those boxes was for the USB wireless adapter perched atop that monstrous monitor.

Really? Thats your question? Not, "why not use the table next to you"? (it was too high).

I think one of those boxes was for the USB wireless adapter perched atop that monstrous monitor.

They're linksys aren't they?

Mischa, if you think that is a big chair you should have seen my old one; it was a huge swivel chair from some 1980's board room. It must have been 25KG.

I have back problems and can attest to this. I have 2 waiting room type chairs shaped like that and if I sit in them longer than 10 minutes my back starts doing spasms.

I'm personally thinking of canning the triple monitor setup and going back to a smaller table.

I have back problems and can attest to this. I have 2 waiting room type chairs shaped like that and if I sit in them longer than 10 minutes my back starts doing spasms.
I've always had an interest in ergonomics; it's really valuable to know how to sit correctly, that moving around often is important and how you should have your chair and desk set up.

This graph pretty much tells it all, though you're certainly better off if you have a chair with a taller back; not because it's better ergonomically, but it makes it easier to actually stay in this position.
Sit-Correctly-&-Safely-1.jpg

The next thing I'm probably going to buy is a good ~£100 chair, since mine's gotten dirty and tatty.

I have back problems as it is, a curved back chair causes pain because the way my back gets shaped in it.

Also, that crap in the picture has no effect on 80% of people who sit at a computer for long periods of time. Sorta like home keys is just a theory.

Mischa if you get yourself a new chair or a good decent one, don't get one of those small office chairs.
Dear god how I wish I never spent 31 dollars on a small low spring seat chair.
If I would have kept it up till now, I may have had back arthritis.
Also mcguire, I know how you feel about the back issues.
Mine was something like this but just to pressed up and rubbing my spine too hard.

ergochairs-753907.JPG

Back
Top Bottom