What does your chill spot look like?

I have always loved those cases, was the first style case I purchased, and I have stuck with them over the years, though IMO, they have gone downhill, first case was made out of some thick steel, had 4 front 80mm fans, two in the rear, now its 2/2, not enough flow over a bunch of hard drives anymore. :(

Still one the best cases for beginners IMO, though newer boards that are full sized ATX have issues in these cases...

OMG how doesn your system not fall off th wall like that?? OMG that would have me edgy there....

and mine is the shinest setup yet lol

I have it bolted to the wall studs... Using the side panel... LOL, it's just my server really xD I aint worried about it falling, though it weighs a decent bit.

I have always loved those cases, was the first style case I purchased, and I have stuck with them over the years, though IMO, they have gone downhill, first case was made out of some thick steel, had 4 front 80mm fans, two in the rear, now its 2/2, not enough flow over a bunch of hard drives anymore. :(

Still one the best cases for beginners IMO, though newer boards that are full sized ATX have issues in these cases...
I have one from 2002 so it is steel and has the 4 80s in the front. Though, I changed it to a high powered slim 120mm.

Yea, they went with the dual 80's around 2007ish, the one on the wall is from 08, the one in the closet that isn't seen is 4 80's but i got that back around 04.

I can't find these cases anymore, and most people I know prefer them as they are small, strong, and well laid out. I actually have the larger version of the case here some where.

The tornado replaced the Scorpio line o.0

1-5-111.jpg

My bookshelf is kind of trashed at the moment. So is the floor. My entire house is kind of like that at the moment. I will be cleaning very soon as I want to re arrange. If I could just find somewhere for this stupid ass wardrobe.

1-5-112.jpg

Also my cable managment went all to hell when my motherboard went out and my headset almost died. Had to undo it all but I will put it back together when my second new mobo gets here.

Back
Top Bottom