Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I hate swimming.... welll I hate the nasty waters involved. most swimming holes round here are polluted (lots of chemical plants around here in the rust belt) and the pools are chlorinated and too many kindergarteners and first graders like to pee in it ;-( last time I went swimming in a pool I had nasty blisters and a rash from ****! ewwwwww!!!!!

I *hate* swimming pools too, full of detritus from whoever's been swimming in it with chlorine to kill it all off. BLURGH. Good beach/dam/river however, can't get any better. If you ever make it down here I'll bet ya $100 I can change your attitude about swimming lol

Lame *** rap and hip hop. It was in a ghetto high school gym because Fort Worth wasn't charging them anything. K104 was there and we probably scored a gig with them, and a birthday party out in Rendon, Texas. Good gig, besides the music. Money is money though.

cool. I only like the old school hip-hop and rap like cypress hill, dr dre, older eminem, coolio, warren g, bone thugs, pras, missy eliott, stuff like that....

Back
Top Bottom