Potentially the longest thread in history...

just got up, drank pepsi and feel icky.

are there any games that FULLY utilise the fermis?? like ones that actually would challenge them?

Re: Today I have...

I don't think we have anything like homeland security. Once you're in things are easy, but getting in is **** hard from what I've heard. Never immigrated myself so I wouldn't know exactly how hard :p

read this:
My Experience of Immigrating to Australia - Tips on Getting a Visa to Immigrate to Australia

If you're a skilled worker however they'll take you up in a heartbeat, we've got a massive shortage of workers with a high level of training.

wow lol, you're actually serious about moving :p haha how random is that aye

Australian government is notoriously religious about following protocol, sorry to hear you're not gonna be coming anymore sax :( or is it just on hold for a little bit?

Its a good opportunity for alot of things and a lifetime experience so we are at least attempting to do our part to make it happen.

Today, I had a lie-in, ate some cornflakes, practised Nocturne in E, Op. 72 No. 1 on the piano, reheated some Thai green chicken curry with rice, watched some TV, ate some snacks (crisps, some mixed fruit, a chocolate bar, yoghurt and some kiwis), watched some more TV, ate a cheeseburger, practised a little more on the piano, cooked a medium-rare steak with rice, and now I'm watching some Star Trek Enterprise episodes - with Internet surfage interspersed throughout, of course :).

**** I envy you right now. I'm stuck at work with no lunch (once again) having also missed breakfast.
Eep :[. I envy you for having work! :p.

I've just finished University this week and haven't yet secured myself a graduate job :neutral:. I've got a summer job, but that's just short term and doesn't start until end of June. I'm finding myself with a lot of free time. It's somewhat eerie and unsettling...:silent:

Back
Top Bottom