Guild Wars 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I remember reading about that a long time ago. That made me very happy.

Guild War 2?

Anyone waiting for this game? It won't come out until December 2011 which would be several months after I graduate from college. Could not be a much worst-er timing. I have 2 whole summer without being able to play the game. I am literally counting the days until it is release. It is my most anticipated games off all time. I'm going to get the novel this summer when it come out as I love reading the lore from the manual of prophecies.

OMG anyone here excited as I am?

Re: Guild War 2?

Holy crap Dec 2011?!?!?!?!?

I was waiting for this Guild Wars 2, but I thought it would be out by the end of the year 2010. Now they have pushed it back to the end of 2011!!!

I'll probably buy it and play it since I was a huge GW 1 fan, but as for waiting for it. . .well if I'm still alive a ticking when it comes out I'll get it. And I wouldn't count the days till it comes out, it may get pushed back even further. Lets hope it doesn't turn into a Duke Nukem type situation over there!!

I'd be exited if it were coming out next month. . .but a year and a half from now, way to far ahead to be getting exited about it.

Re: Guild War 2?

Holy crap Dec 2011?!?!?!?!?

I was waiting for this Guild Wars 2, but I thought it would be out by the end of the year 2010. Now they have pushed it back to the end of 2011!!!

I'll probably buy it and play it since I was a huge GW 1 fan, but as for waiting for it. . .well if I'm still alive a ticking when it comes out I'll get it. And I wouldn't count the days till it comes out, it may get pushed back even further. Lets hope it doesn't turn into a Duke Nukem type situation over there!!

I'd be exited if it were coming out next month. . .but a year and a half from now, way to far ahead to be getting exited about it.

That was the last time I check, I do hope I'm wrong and it release in 2010 because that was not from the Guild Wars 2 website. It was on some other website. I pray it release this year but Bad Company 2 should keep me busy until then. There are just so many fun PC games out there right now. I still am only 12% done with Dragon Age. You should play that game, it really good.

I am looking forward GW2.
The race that I want to play is the Asura. At least we are going to have races in this game too, unlike the GW where we are all Human, it just what classes we take. I to hope that character creation has a lot more customisability. Like NC's City Of Hereos or Aeon.

If it's going to get pushed back to 2011, then I might pick up the Eye Of The North Expansion some time.

Champions Online is beginning to bore me, so I might go back to casually playing GW in the mean time.

I am looking forward GW2.
The race that I want to play is the Asura. At least we are going to have races in this game too, unlike the GW where we are all Human, it just what classes we take. I to hope that character creation has a lot more customisability. Like NC's City Of Hereos or Aeon.

If it's going to get pushed back to 2011, then I might pick up the Eye Of The North Expansion some time.

Champions Online is beginning to bore me, so I might go back to casually playing GW in the mean time.

Thanks for merging my thread with this one. It being push back because they release Aeon. Now I hate that game, and wouldn't even bother it because I bêen waiting for GW2 for almost 5 years now since I heard it in 07, and i say 5 years because I wanted GW2 before they even announced it. I wonder this is how starcraft players fêel?

MMORPGs just seem to take longer to delevop. It's one of the reasons why i will re-open and merge threads in the MMORPGs subforum as MMORPGs do take a lot longer to finally develop.
Like i have been holding out for Star Wars : The Old Republic (aka KOTOR III) since the smoke and rumours have been floating around Bioware starting a MMO project involoving some key devs from SWG.

I guess one of the things that devs need to do is provide hours and hours of play for the players. We are not talking about some single player game which you have beat in about 10 - 20 hours time.

MMORPGs just seem to take longer to delevop. It's one of the reasons why i will re-open and merge threads in the MMORPGs subforum as MMORPGs do take a lot longer to finally develop.
Like i have been holding out for Star Wars : The Old Republic (aka KOTOR III) since the smoke and rumours have been floating around Bioware starting a MMO project involoving some key devs from SWG.

I guess one of the things that devs need to do is provide hours and hours of play for the players. We are not talking about some single player game which you have beat in about 10 - 20 hours time.

I have not heard much about Star Wars: The old republic and I hope it not a let down like Star Wars Galaxy.

In the meantime I think I'm going to buy Knight of the old republic 2

In the meantime I think I'm going to buy Knight of the old republic 2
You might want to pick up the first KOTOR first as the events from kotor 1 come into play with KOTOR2. I had not playied much of the KOTOR as I did find it rather limited or rather strict on where i could and could not go. I guess it because I am getting used to MMORPGs where i can go about any where or do anything, when it comes down to a RPG, now find that if the game has a limited path, I normally not get much enjoyment out of it. Eg. Fallout 3 vs. Final Fantasy XIV.

As much as I do enjoy an RPG, I really don't like the ones with Linear game play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom