HP Mini 110 frozen on Resuming Windows Screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmramsli

Beta member
Yah so like the title of this thread says my HP Mini 110 frozen on Resuming Windows Screen. I have tried taking the battery out but that does not help. I have had this computer since December of 2009.Any help with this issue would be great.

Please provide more info as to what you mean by frozen. Is it completely dead or does the display come on but always showing the same screen or what?

The display comes on but it always is showing the Resuming Windows screen. All it does is just sit on the screen pictured in the picture below

P1010398.jpg

So if you reboot does it proceed to that screen and stop or does it just always display that screen when you turn it on?

if you press F8 for advanced startup options, does the system respond?

Do you have a bootable flash drive or external cd? Boot up to something with ntfs support and rename c:\hiberfil.sys?

So I can not go into safe mode. The only way I can turn the computer off is if I hold the power button. When I turn it back on it goes past the Hp screen where it says to hit F9 to change boot device order and F10 for BIOS setup options. Thet it goes to the resuming windows screen that it get stuck on, if I press F8 the system does nothing. I am not really sure what you are asking me to do with the bootable flash drive. I have a 8G tough drive not sure what you mean by "Boot up to something with ntfs support and rename c:\hiberfil.sys?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom