optprobrowser

bubbaboo1

Beta member
i keep getting this alert from avast about a url optprobrowser.info/get been blocked and it changes the url alot too
at first i just assumed it was a pop up that was blocked but then it started to keep giving me the alert on other sites (just poped up 5 times while im typing this post) and then when i closed my browser it still keep poping up

I'm wondering is its adware, a virus, spyware or what ever
i did tons of googling about and cant find anything about it
please help

I have the same problem, started this afternoon. Perphaps, did you add on facebook someone with this name "We Rock" ? Because i did, and after that i keep receiving this URL malware alert. I dunno if it is correlated to this, but well i dont have any other idea.

I think it is a URL query injection, the browser tries to open an infected URL but the antivirus kills the request.

Also, optprosurfing.info/get

Last edited:
no i didnt get on facebook till after the fact
it doent do it as offten sence i did the post but every now and then it pop up
but its making me thank there might be a adware virus i picked up
but i did a virus scan and didnt find anything

I have the same problem, started this afternoon. Perphaps, did you add on facebook someone with this name "We Rock" ? Because i did, and after that i keep receiving this URL malware alert. I dunno if it is correlated to this, but well i dont have any other idea.

I think it is a URL query injection, the browser tries to open an infected URL but the antivirus kills the request.

Also, optprosurfing.info/get

haha i looked at the alert and found out where the fouder was located

C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro

its adware

OPTPROCRASH.DLL - Dangerous

it tells you how to remove it

it's a infected DLL, UAC.dll is the file. I'm trying to search it but the best option is format the entire PC.

Anyway, try this before that: search in C, programs (x86)/optimizer pro

something like that, it's a utility program (that i never installed, it came with something else i suppose), if you have that go into control panel, disinstal program and remove that ****. After that, you should be ok

Last edited:
it's a infected DLL, UAC.dll is the file. I'm trying to search it but the best option is format the entire PC.

Anyway, try this before that: search in C, programs (x86)/optimizer pro

something like that, it's a utility program (that i never installed, it came with something else i suppose), if you have that go into control panel, disinstal program and remove that ****. After that, you should be ok

A lot of malware masquerades as DLLs. Malwarebytes, used in conjunction with Combofix should get them. Just make sure to run them while in safe mode.

thanks for the help but i already removed it
all it was was adware but avast kept stoping it from screwing arond with things but would not remove it i had to remove it manually

Back
Top Bottom