Ninth Foxconn Worker of 2010 Commits Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just worked out that it's £187, I know the cost of living in the UK is stupidly high but even so it's not a good comparison. What is needed is a single thing that is the same the world over as a base line standard of comparison in this kind of situation, in the past I have wondered could this be a can of Coke? Same quality same company world wide.

Coca-Cola is produced locally all over the world which helps to keep the price down. I worked there for five years, so yeah...

Suicide is not a good choice! When encounter some bad things, everyone should face correctly and communicate with each other.

We don't eat the same things is all.
I'd bet most haven't eaten beef, and theres probably alot of stuff they eat we don't.

I assume they eat mainly rice and fish, with local veggies as their main meals, where we'd have versionbs of beef or pork.

We in the richer countries seem to not realize, we get a choice of pretty much anything we want, when we want. Where as the 2nd world countries still eat mainly traditional foods, which would be on par with their average income.

Problem is, is its china. Rice over there is pretty cheap and practically none live in a real home like we do.

280 dollars a month is not much lower than what i was making before i lost my job. Soul can attest to me eating a 4 dollar meal every day.

I just walked away and forgot what i was gonna say, so ill just leave it at lol with Stargate.

$4 will buy four 5-layer burritos from Taco Bell which will feed one quite well for the day. ;)

Native Chinese eat a lot of rice and vegetables. What meat they eat is usually fish or chicken (or the equivalent). They make a little go a long way and eat far less than what do.

I'd say that's a generalization ;)
060808-china-fat_big.jpg

$4 will buy four 5-layer burritos from Taco Bell which will feed one quite well for the day. ;)

Native Chinese eat a lot of rice and vegetables. What meat they eat is usually fish or chicken (or the equivalent). They make a little go a long way and eat far less than what do.
Exactly my point. My 4 bucks went to a pizza, snickers bar, and 2l of Mt Dew.
I'd say that's a generalization ;)
060808-china-fat_big.jpg
Obviously not the people were talking about here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom