Battlefield 4

bam23

Baseband Member
So, yeah, Battlefield 4 looks kinda amazing.
Video: Here's your first look at 'Battlefield 4'

My HUGE concern here is the single player portion. I know that's not what Battlefield is known for, but if other games can pull off top-notch experiences across single and MP, then Battlefield can, too.

But again, it looks fantastic.

I like fps and what I like about them is the campaigns. While not my Fav genre I would buy a lot more if they had bad ass storys. And also had online co-op missions like with KZ3 for instance me and my budy use to play 2 player all the time at his house and it was super fun why that wasnt an online option I dont know. Also all FPS makers never do local split screen like KZ3 again cause the side by side offset screens were really bad.

unless the address the spawn camping and make the maps a little more condenced on the console i will pass. Just takes forever to get into a conflict. Also make the flying aspect of the game a little more accessable to the common player. I dont have 80 hours to invest to become effective in the air.

unless the address the spawn camping and make the maps a little more condenced on the console i will pass. Just takes forever to get into a conflict. Also make the flying aspect of the game a little more accessable to the common player. I dont have 80 hours to invest to become effective in the air.

Never really had a spawn camping issue.

Erm, the whole point of BF mapa is that they're spacios for vehicles and tactical gameplay. If you want tiny maps, play CoD. I love thi huge maps; vehicle spawning is usually plentiful, plus squad spawning.

As far as the air comment goes, try changing your controls. I was horrible at jets and choppers until i changed to a more Ace Combat-like control scheme (Southpaw sticks, and lefty for buttons I believe). Usually top 3 in air superiority, even though I go 0-23 (I capture the bases exclusively pretty much... air combat is 2nd priority for me).

The spawn system in BF3 has never been good, but the more they try and 'fix' it, they more they break it. In TDM, if I hold a position for too long the other team will spawn behind me.

The spawn system in BF3 has never been good, but the more they try and 'fix' it, they more they break it. In TDM, if I hold a position for too long the other team will spawn behind me.

Well there's your problem :p. Play Conquest or CTF ;).

I am looking forward to BF4... but I wish they would wait on the release. Either way I will pre-order it.

I play BF almost exclusively, and I play on PC. HUGE maps are great for vehicles, but they also mix in smaller (not as huge) maps for infantry.

Spawn camping is really bad in conquest, once all the flags are captured, you would be lucky to get out of your spawn. They should spawn flip or random spawn... like they did in close quarters, which IMO is still the best DLC for BF3

Concur on the single-player campaign - BF3's campaign was an unmitigated disaster. Crib from Bad Company or BC2 - those had entertaining stories and the MP was still great.

Furthermore, BF4 needs to include jet flying tutorials from take-off through landing, and the same goes for helis.

Back
Top Bottom