Buying a PS Vita soon

Rider

Destroyer of Borst's Mom
So, I've been convinced to buy a PS Vita to compliment my PS4 purchase later this year.

I just want to make sure a new revised Vita isn't going to come out later this year or something that you guys know about. I couldn't find anything, but didn't search real hard.

Also, maybe top games for the Vita. Like Vita exclusives not ports, etc.

stay way from the resistance game i have not heard good things also i think you can still get uncharted golden abyss through your ps plus and that game was great

Ya I went ahead and just "purchased" all the games from PS+ to make sure.

So I'll have Uncharted Golden Abyss, Germinator, Madden, Soul Sacrifice, Pinball, Zero Escape, Knytt, Wipeout and Gravity Rush.

Yah, I don't see myself actually spending money on Vita games. Probably buy a handful if they're super good and then play the rest via PS+ freebies.

If you want a shooter I'd go with Unit 13. There isn't a story, but the mechanics are way more solid than Blops. Fighters perform well on the Vita too. I believe Injustice is coming soon as a GOTY edition, so I'd wait for it.

Yea heard good stuff about Unit 13, but I'm not interested in shooters or fighters.

I like BF3 Conquest and will like the BF4 Conquest..outside of that I'm not really into shooters.

I'll probably check out the Persona game and probably Hotline Miami though.

Yea heard good stuff about Unit 13, but I'm not interested in shooters or fighters.

I like BF3 Conquest and will like the BF4 Conquest..outside of that I'm not really into shooters.

I'll probably check out the Persona game and probably Hotline Miami though.

I've been waiting for Persona to hit the $20 mark. I like the series, but I'm not going to delude myself into thinking I'll actually finish the game. The second and third Persona's are sitting in my backlog right now.

I've been waiting for Persona to hit the $20 mark. I like the series, but I'm not going to delude myself into thinking I'll actually finish the game. The second and third Persona's are sitting in my backlog right now.

I've never actually played them. But, was thinking could be something I do at work a little bit in my downtime.

Back
Top Bottom