UL/DL tracker program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiGiT128

Solid State Member
Hi, I'm a college student on a college network and i store lots of information and files on my computer for other people on my network to download whenever they want. I have over 1TB of HD space for now, and i can track who takes what off my server and all but what i want is a program that wil start up with my computer and keep track of the amount of bytes that are sent from, and to the computer. I know that windows has that built in, but that is a little F***'ed up for some reason and it doesnt store that information for the next boot.

Does anyone know of a program that can store statistics about my server's UL/DL information? I want to see how much information goes in and out of my computer each day, but mostly just a number that keeps rising every day so i can see how many terabytes are transfered from my computer during the school year. It's kind of like an experiment, and i might be able to make it into a contest on campus so i can get more minors for my files, and expand our network to 10TB+ of, well, everything!

Thanks! please get back to me about this because i want it real bad! ;)

*edit*
I tried googling it, but i really didnt know what to use for a search term! so that was a failure :(

Thanks! That is EXACTLY what i wanted. everything i was hoping to get in it is there and more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom