Put ice in foil

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friends plans on doing it the other way and getting a really big tower case and converting it into a fridge. His goal is to make it light weight enough that he can take it to LAN parties and keep his lunch in the case.

Dude, if your friend can built it, he can be rich maaan, hahahah :D

OK dude, everyone here has been saying this is a bad idea and you didn't listen to them? I have no pity for you whatsoever if you just ruined your machine, because Saran Wrap does NOT defy the laws of chemistry.

What he said..... :speechless:

Pretty much common sense that you don't mix water and electronics, REGARDLESS of wether or not you know ANYTHING at ALL about computers....

I still would like to see some pictures... nobody would have belived the guy that cut his 7800GTS to fit in another slot if he had never posted pictures.

^^ thats awesome... if i had gone to that much trouble to do that.. i would put in at least to other nozzles.. one for beer one for soda .. and the other for water.. to help flush all the beer out lol.

fridge pc

or why not just make a box just big enough for the pc and put a window mount ac unit on the box? have it blow cold air into the box, i think a properly tuned and adjusted box and ac unit could easily make the box at least 3C. that would in turn probably make a 30C cpu, even on stock cooling run about 12C.

or an idea that ive always wanted to try just never had the time or a spare blow dryer, is gut the BlowDryer of its heating elements and just have the fan in there, and we all know those suckers can move one **** of a big amount of air in a small amount of time, and get some dryer ducting and duct tape and mount the BD onto the dryer tube and have that mount to the cpu cooler.

but in order for this to work efficently you would have to have a scythe ninja and have the tube upscaled to fit one whole side of the unit and have it blow straight thru it. yes it would be loud, and rather large, but imagine the CFM that it would make, and how efficent it would be!

i wonder if my neighbors got any spare dryer tube and a blow dryer.... i would totaly do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom