Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Origin PC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

firebolt059

Solid State Member
I am trying to decide if i should purchase from Alienware or Origin PC. Which is a better company and why? please do not suggest bulding it myself or mention another company. i just want to know the answer to this question. thank you. Also please participate in the poll if you can.

contrary to popular belief, when one is faced with two bad options, one does not have to choose one for the greater good, one simply runs away screaming, and does not choose either.

contrary to popular belief, when one is faced with two bad options, one does not have to choose one for the greater good, one simply runs away screaming, and does not choose either.

LOL!

Ya, don't buy either... build your own ftw

^not even that lol, buying a computer that is prebuilt from a company such as ncix would be MUCH better then the two companies listed. Why cant we recommend better, cheaper alternatives again lol...

Building is almost the wrong word when it comes to computers. It is more like assembling. Trust me, no matter how little you think you know about computers, you can put one together. I had a harder time putting together my first computer desk than i did putting together my first computer.

little idea.... I virtually built a computer from alienware, almost every option selected, then built my own using newegg to purchase items. the alienware came to almost $5000! the same specs doing a BYO? $2800

Since no one wants to answer the question, I will take a stab at it. Go with origin. They are former Alienware people who started their own company when Dell took over. AW are now literally Dell computers with alien heads. Origin and other companies have waaaay more options and better warranty. I read a lot about origin online. Do some research and you will see the same stuff I did.

You didn't even read the replies, did you? We said to go with neither, and either build your own or go with NCIX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom