28" monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pctech2

Baseband Member
I have noticed that the 28" monitor has come out, they look pretty cool, the price is quite high though. My brother is thinking of getting one, and he found a deal on the Hanns.G HG281DPB for $450, good price though it is refurbished. Do you have any experience with that monitor, should he get it?

i have it.. and i love it.. though i wish the contrast was higher.. but if you are not doing any really big graphic design or nothing.. who cares.. still beautiful

to give an example... lets say something is a really really light grey... it will appear pretty much white on the screen.. but i mean it has to be REALLY light grey

Are you dead set on getting a 28" ? I just picked up the Soyo 24" from officemax over the weekend. Same resolution as the 28" but smaller. Excellent monitor, and its only 300.

havent used that particular monitor but i have a Hanns-G 19" Widescreen LCD and I am absolutely in love with it

Hanns-G makes EXCELLENT monitors

The soyo is an MVA. But the newer soyo's that are coming in are 3ms instead of the old 6ms and are TN's now, thats why i jumped on it. It looks awesome compared to my Acer TN panel. It's not as bright as my acer, but the colors are definately better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom