Remove Fake Antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Remove Fake Antivirus is used to remove Personal Antivirus, Anti-Virus-1, Spyware Guard 2008, System Guard 2009, Antivirus 2009, System Security, Antivirus 2010, Antivirus Pro 2009, Antivirus 360, MS Antispyware 2009, Malware Doctor, Antivirus BEST, System Security 2009, Antivirus System Pro and WinPC Defender (all of them are fake antivirus which are viruses or trojans) from your computer.
Remove Fake Antivirus is used to remove fake antivirus which are viruses or trojans

Download Remove Fake Antivirus 1.32 - This application is used to remove fake Antivirus from your computers - Softpedia

With all the fake scareware stuff thats been going on in the past few years this should be pinned..

not yet but I can test it. It supposed to remove the same malware that I downloaded in the Happy Sweetest Day thread.

I'm getting really tired of people downloading these fake AVs. Especially the "Antivirus 2009." Hopefully this program works because I'm going to start recommending this to people.

Well those links dont seem to be serving this malware any longer, guess because Sweetest Day is over. I had the direct link as well but nothing comes up...so maybe wait till Halloween...

There used to be a malware database where people would post the most current links for infected sites. Hasn't been updated in months though. If anyone else knows of a site like that that IS current, it would be very usefull in this kind of situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom