To play this disk, put it in a Xbox 360 console

Status
Not open for further replies.

levon11

Baseband Member
i just got my xbox 360 consle like 2 days ago.. and when i put halo 3 in for the fist time.. it said "To play this disk, put it in a Xbox 360 console".. i ignored it and ejected the disc and put it back in.. it worked.. now i put forza 2 in and i got the same message again.. wth is wrong. ?

it sounds like you have one of the many bad xbox 360's

it sounds to me like the drive it self it not working properly (well duh), i would of suggested away from the xbox but now i would suggest getting hold of microsoft if it keeps happening

The 360s are great, and the problem you have is NOT common, the common failures are usually not the DVD drives, and the suggestion of staying away from the 360 is just a fan boyish suggestion. Anyhow, I would suggest returning/swapping it out. Make sure the SKU you get on the rpl 360 is for the newer prod line kind, because they have a much lower failure rate (they never did recall the old 360's, which is one thing I am unhappy about, they should of).

so clearly you dont have an xbox 360...?

so why are you posting on this section...?

is your comment even constructive...?

we don't need another PS# fanboy.. kthxbai

well ok i realy didn't mean anythin fanboish wise when i posted so i'm sorry if it sounded that way

the second thing i would like to say is that i have owned 4 xbox 360's and 2 of them have had problems like this hence me suggesting the topic creater get hold of microsoft

and it sounded like that because i sold my fourth 360 a few hours before i posted and was kind of angry i only got 1/3 of the money i paid for it back, i kicked my self after that

well its all good in the hood now.. i returned it back to CIRCUIT CITY . and got another one with an HDMI Port from radioshack for the same price and it works well now.. I am never going to shop and circuit city anymore. 1. i went to buy WoW , i opened the case and got all random stupid burned cds.. im like skjrghieune8ugn5u9gn87n. returned it got it from bestbuy. 2. my xbox was used and broken!

well its all good in the hood now.. i returned it back to CIRCUIT CITY . and got another one with an HDMI Port from radioshack for the same price and it works well now.. I am never going to shop and circuit city anymore. 1. i went to buy WoW , i opened the case and got all random stupid burned cds.. im like skjrghieune8ugn5u9gn87n. returned it got it from bestbuy. 2. my xbox was used and broken!

ouch, thats happened to me with one of my 360's i hope its all sorted for you

that is just sad. Good to know it is now working though

Hold the white connect button on the Xbox 360, and then press the eject button once, see how many lights flash, then whilst still holding the white button press the eject button once more, repeat 4 times.

4 flashing red lights means 0
3 means 3
2 means 2
1 means 1

Then find a website with error number codes and what they mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom