Shooting Games for Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
When I had a PS2, I really loved games shooting games / Rail Shooter / gallery shootering games like Time Crisis, Resident Evil Survivor.

I have noticed with the Wii montion sencing at lot of these types of games are showing up on this platform.

I have my eyes on Resident Evil Unbrella Chronicles.
What other shooting games are worth while playing on Wii.

I should also get around and purchase the gun controller for the Wii at some point in time.

Buy the nerf gun accessory for the wii-mote. Nintendo is VERY clever and that nerf gun idea where you hook on your wiimote to the gun was pretty amazing. Its like your really shooting the guys (if you have an imagination of any kind). Call of Duty world at war for the wii is amazing with that accessory. So i suggest that.

I have been noticing the Nerf Gun showing up in shops. I an of the understanding that there is a game along with it.

I have also seen a simple gun controller too.

Might look into this shortly.

Erh hem! The main one is:

hotd_ok_cannon.jpg

There is also Ghost Squad.

If you stop past my shop i can get you it for like $35 (Ghost Squad) and the above for about $15 off retail. Need MORE guns? $9.

hotd_ok_cannon.jpg

If you stop past my shop i can get you it for like $35 (Ghost Squad) and the above for about $15 off retail. Need MORE guns? $9.

PM me your shop detail. From some of your posts, i know that you are close by. I can prolly pick up during my lunch break.

I have been noticing the Nerf Gun showing up in shops. I an of the understanding that there is a game along with it.

I have also seen a simple gun controller too.

Might look into this shortly.

you should. great buy and its really durable. i was shooting it and dropped it onto my hardwood floor and nothing was damaged at all.

I might run down to JB Hi Fi and see if i can pick up that House of the dead over kill big bang box tonight.

hotd_ok_cannon.jpg

I might need to bug you for your shop detail. I was down at JB tonight, what what you are offering sounds much better. Plus they don't have HOTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom