Rechargeable batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital_Jedi

In Runtime
Just putting it out there that most people including my friend have wasted money on the wii mote rechargeable battery pack and charging station. I just spent $13 on normal rechargeable batteries (x4 AA) and wall charger.... so save some money with this useful tip...:happy:

Definetly comes in use.. my Girlfriend bought some comes with the Charging dock the ones she got :) pretty cool.. Batteries can be quite dear especially if your Gaming all the time on the Wii LOL

There is a lot of 3rd party manufacturers out there. The quality does vary. Friend of mine has nothing but issues with hers when it came down to Guitar Hero. I am currently trialing out a Ritmo Battery and charger.

Same thing could be said about some rechargeable batteries too

the brand of charging station that my friend was using was called 3rd Planet. It's normally the 3rd party brand sold as Australian EB Game. Piece of rubbish! It only has 700mAh rechargeable battery. My friend was having no end of trouble with Guitar Hero. And we where having similar issues House Of The Dead Overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom