Potentially the longest thread in history...

Nothing like waking up to 58 Samsara notifications because a couple of teenagers decided to steal one of my technicians vehicles and go joyriding across Memphis. They started moving at 2:03am, picked up a friend, did donuts all over the place, and finally left the car behind a house around 5am.The dashcam got lots of good pictures and video so hopefully the cops can use them, not that a single one saw them during their three hours of mayhem.

I am sorry that happened to you all because teens wanted to have fun.

Nothing like waking up to 58 Samsara notifications because a couple of teenagers decided to steal one of my technicians vehicles and go joyriding across Memphis. They started moving at 2:03am, picked up a friend, did donuts all over the place, and finally left the car behind a house around 5am.The dashcam got lots of good pictures and video so hopefully the cops can use them, not that a single one saw them during their three hours of mayhem.

One more adition to the post is that my dad did that once years ago. He took a Rolls Royce for a joy ride at the age of 13 and the police were waiting for him when he came back and my dad learned his lesson.

Link: Move out of Blue cities now

Memphis, like a majority of larger cities is where it seems that crime is out of control. I read on line that they let criminals go without bail or any bond in many places now days.
I know and they tend to punish decent people and allow weirdoes and junkies on the street as though to say; Your a pillar of the community please commit more crimes sweeties and I will award you to a schollarship in collage. (Of course sarcastically speaking). Oh by the way junkies pick out a luxury home of your chioce :LOL:

Just got home from a week in Memphis. No bullet holes. Haha!

My coworker and I hit up The Rendezvous while we were there. Neither of us had been and we both have always wanted to go. The Rendezvous is known for their ribs so that's what I ordered, while my buddy ordered the brisket. We both had the slaw and beans as sides. The ribs were Memphis style, but the topside was thick with rub and dry, like they added more and run it under the broiler; it was good, but different. Honestly, I can make better but they were still worth the price. The brisket was really good and tender, but they put a thin sauce on it that had a good bite of heat that had my guy sweating... but he couldn't stop eating it. He even mopped it up with some bread.

All in all, I will definitely go back. If nothing else I was surprised by the price. I had the large place of ribs (eight bones), he had the brisket plate, and we both had Diet Cokes and the total was about 54 bucks, so rather reasonable for BBQ.

What pissed me off was the parking. $14 for a two hour pass. Shesh!

Back
Top Bottom