Office 2010 missing default templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj_extreme

Daemon Poster
I was wondering if anyone knew what I could do about this? I opened PowerPoint up this morning to make a presentation for work, and when I went under the design tab, all of the templates were missing. Same with Word, and Publisher. What should I do? I've re installed the program twice, but they still don't come back. Can I download them from Microsoft? I'm using Office 2010 Professional Plus x64, on Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

They dont come with any templates. You have to download them all now. Saves on the amount of install space.

I have never had them. Any templates I wanted I have had to download as well as many others agree with me. They were in with Office 2007 and before. But the install and storage space was getting to large, so they cut them. If you updated from a previous version of Office, like Office 2007, then yes you would have them. But they are not installed by default anymore. I have yet to see any template that I dont have to download.

I have never had them. Any templates I wanted I have had to download as well as many others agree with me. They were in with Office 2007 and before. But the install and storage space was getting to large, so they cut them. If you updated from a previous version of Office, like Office 2007, then yes you would have them. But they are not installed by default anymore. I have yet to see any template that I dont have to download.

I get what you're saying, Mak, but I didn't upgrade from 2007 or anything, they were just there before and now they're gone. Guess I'll have to track em' down. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom