New to XBox 360

Saffos613

Solid State Member
I have only just got my Xbox within the last year and I wasn't even sure how to work it, I had only ever played PC games, well I do have an old nintendo. Some of those old games are cool again. I was really inpressed with the Xbox'es graphics, with some games it was like being there, especially sims. I am in no way an addict but when I am really frustrated it is nice to shoot down things or blow stuff up. Sure beats paying $400.00 an hour for a therapist hehehehe......:devil:

I have only just got my Xbox within the last year and I wasn't even sure how to work it, I had only ever played PC games, well I do have an old nintendo. Some of those old games are cool again. I was really inpressed with the Xbox'es graphics, with some games it was like being there, especially sims. I am in no way an addict but when I am really frustrated it is nice to shoot down things or blow stuff up. Sure beats paying $400.00 an hour for a therapist hehehehe......:devil:
This was my dads way of thinking. I'm surprised you think the graphics are "good" on the 360 considering you are coming from the PC.

That is so funny! As technology progresses so do the graphics! The graphics for xbox 360 have improved so much! If you ever pick up Halo 4, the cut scenes are so realistic!

Back
Top Bottom