Best Buy to Offer Actual Deals on HDTVs… Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Best Buy to Offer Actual Deals on HDTVs… Finally

You've seen the warnings about sale prices being a ripoff and all that stuff. HDGuru reports that Sunday's Best Buy ad will actually have real savings on HDTVs so if you've been holding out for an actual legitimate bargain, perhaps your time has come. Good luck out there. It's a zoo.

For the first time this holiday season, Best Buy has really dropped its HDTV prices. You'll find in its Sunday Dec. 13 circular that over 60% of the "sale" HDTVs are at the lowest prices ever offered! A record 17 out of 28 HDTVs and HDTV packages are really outstanding deals.

Needs to go beyond just Best Buy. Heck Sears and Walmart have had better prices all season long...

Needs to go beyond just Best Buy. Heck Sears and Walmart have had better prices all season long...

Local Wal-Marts here have had decent prices on a lot of their HDTV's at good price since about August. If I weren't stuck in an apartment for the time being, I'd actually look into buying another flat panel.

I am not just talking at the stores. Online deals have been killer as well. ;)

I might get another LCD sometime soon. If we can unbury ourselves from some debt first. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom