Battlefield beta

As an update to my previous reservations, I have had a chance to view some decent play footage, some of it more recent; I cant speak to any bugs, but the game play itself has my interest, the few maps I saw were a good bit more open, and hell just playing gunner on the Zeppelin shooting down on all seems fun. In all, Ill try this one, it appears better as far as design.

Wanted to see if anyone here is playing BF1. I got a total squad of three but we aren't able to jump on every night. Which doesnt scratch my BF1 itch, so searching for more squad mates.

Msg or post here if you have a group with room or maybe we have enough for a TF squad.

I play on PC - East Coast.

So far a couple friends and sometimes my wife have been playing together. Not sure if more are to join or not... Hit me up on Origin to see if we have room or w/e. carnageX333

US Central time here.

Wanted to see if anyone here is playing BF1. I got a total squad of three but we aren't able to jump on every night. Which doesnt scratch my BF1 itch, so searching for more squad mates.

Msg or post here if you have a group with room or maybe we have enough for a TF squad.

I play on PC - East Coast.

If I get it you can squad with me and my clanmates.

Sounds good. I'l go ahead and add you carnage and just hit me up if you ever pick it up Trotter. I'll await your squad orders.

Back
Top Bottom