Potentially the longest thread in history...

Once more cards are in stock which rumor says may 1st.. Just have to be patient and wait. I don't want one bad enough to pay $150+ more then msrp.

Way off topic from this conversation but, anyone got a game boy colour they don't want?

My friend got one off eBay and now I really feel like playing Pokemon yellow.

Ahhh man, I can't find mine or my pokemon yellow. My mum may have given them away at a school fair/fete thing or something.

you sure you want it PP? I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands.

Ahhh man, I can't find mine or my pokemon yellow. My mum may have given them away at a school fair/fete thing or something.

you sure you want it PP? I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands.
It would take a 690 to pry it away from my hands. Back in the day one would never see me without it in my pocket.

I somehow lost pretty much all of my Pokémon games along the way. Though my copy of Silver - my utter pride and joy and probably my favourite game ever from a nostalgia point of view - was nicked by some ******* who lived in the street next to mine. Along with a good portion of my shiny Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

I somehow lost pretty much all of my Pokémon games along the way. Though my copy of Silver - my utter pride and joy and probably my favourite game ever from a nostalgia point of view - was nicked by some ******* who lived in the street next to mine. Along with a good portion of my shiny Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

allow it. I sold all my YU-GI-OH cards, there was only so long I wanted to look at my three blues white dragon and a bunch of other shiny ones.

I lost/may have accidentally sold all my Pokemon games aswell. Only got ruby on the ds and my brother has green.

Edit: sorry for double post. How do you add a quote when editing?

Back
Top Bottom