Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

A kitchen scale for Fat.Clown
Hot wings for lunch yesterday! delicious
A cup of coffee this morning
And soon a hamburger from carls jr... lunch in an hour :tongue:

What would the extra 40 Bucks be for?

Edit: :typo:
Disconnect fee. I noticed as soon as messages stopped going through and instantly went to the site to pay it. Ninja pay :)

A kitchen scale for Fat.Clown
Hot wings for lunch yesterday! delicious
A cup of coffee this morning
And soon a hamburger from carls jr... lunch in an hour :tongue:
A burger sounds absolutely delicious right now. WITH BACON.

Edit: I hate you :(

20120328_134435.jpg

Just bought a portable usb recharger. Sux taking my boys to my daughters dance competitions and having the battery on the droids run out.

Just bought the Unlock Kit bundle for BF3. I know I know, i'm lame. But I never have found it fun unlocking stuff, and struggle to put enough time into any game to unlock everything.

I am the same on Forza 4. I've paid for half my cars, because I really enjoy driving them, but I hate driving some crap race 20 times to get the money. Same applies to BF3.
Besides, I still have to unlock assignment and coop weapons manually.

I don't want to sound rude, but it's guys like you who tend to **** me off online besides hackers. You got guys like me at lower levels with average and **** weapons who die from guys like you who are level 5 walking around with an upgraded AS-Val. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda regret buying BF3 because every time I play I tend to get a bit ****ed off. Not to mention, both of my friends who bought it with me are never on when I am so there is no point. I really hope this new patch fixes a ton of problems with hacking and the like.

I don't want to sound rude, but it's guys like you who tend to **** me off online besides hackers. You got guys like me at lower levels with average and **** weapons who die from guys like you who are level 5 walking around with an upgraded AS-Val. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda regret buying BF3 because every time I play I tend to get a bit ****ed off. Not to mention, both of my friends who bought it with me are never on when I am so there is no point. I really hope this new patch fixes a ton of problems with hacking and the like.

The feature only came out a few hours ago. So people could only used legitimately unlocked items. If you died by a level 5, then you died properly.

I understand your argument. But on the other hand, there are no over powered weapons in BF3. My score per minute now at rank 23 is the same now as it was when I was a very low level.

You could argue it's unfair, but then it sucks for people like me who don't want to invest loads of time in it - or can't. Is it right that I should have no fun when I want to play just because I don't dedicate 20 hours a week to the game ? maybe, but not in my opinion.

At the end of the day if someone is a crap player, no amount of good weaponry is going to improve their game. On the other hand, if you are some pro league gamer, even at rank 1 you are probably going to come near the top a lot.

edit:

The weapons don't have any unlocks either. You still have to earn all the scopes and stuff.

It's the same on a lot of games, first one that comes to mind is FIFA, it's crazy the amount of money some people spend meaning they always win. A few people i know spent over £100 on FIFA packs just so they have all the top players and a ton of in game money. Fortunately i don't mind too much as i don't really play FIFA but it's annoying when it happens on a game you like or were eager to play.

It's the same on a lot of games, first one that comes to mind is FIFA, it's crazy the amount of money some people spend meaning they always win. A few people i know spent over £100 on FIFA packs just so they have all the top players and a ton of in game money. Fortunately i don't mind too much as i don't really play FIFA but it's annoying when it happens on a game you like or were eager to play.

FIFA is totally different, though. There is a huge and obvious advantage to having a team full of top end players. Battlefield weapons are just different, some are slightly better than others, but none are so powerful that it's blatently the best weapon. Which is why people use so many different weapons, it's very hard to objectively say one assault rifle is superior to the other.

Back
Top Bottom