Potentially the longest thread in history...

:Imagine if Google, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube, FaceBook, and Wikipedia all blacked everything out all at once. The internet would die.

But seriously, the US 14 Trillion dollars in debt and our government is too busy worrying about censoring the internet :facepalm:

yah the govt is so concerned about stupid crap like that while the real criminals that rape and murder children, the banks that steal all kinds of money and that go unchecked...

and this:

Reddit Founder Alexis Ohanian on CNBC: "Why is it that when Republicans and Democrats need to solve the budget and the deficit, there's deadlock, but when Hollywood lobbyists pay them $94 million dollars to write legislation, people from both sides of the aisle line up to co-sponsor it?"

Re: Today I have...

@kmote, yeah Bath is amazing actually, far better than I thought it was gonna be. A little small for me to live here, but as a holiday area it's really nice. Only thing missing is a beach

@kman, not to sound like a *****, but I'm flying around the world. I can afford to shout you a pint :grin: but yeah, I'll let ye know if/when I'm closer.

@kmote, yeah Bath is amazing actually, far better than I thought it was gonna be. A little small for me to live here, but as a holiday area it's really nice. Only thing missing is a beach

@kman, not to sound like a *****, but I'm flying around the world. I can afford to shout you a pint :grin: but yeah, I'll let ye know if/when I'm closer.

I could usually afford it, just got a lot that I will need to pay for soon so I should really be trying to stop spending money, spent nearly £100 on drink last weekend, trying to cut it out totally for a month or two.

But thanks. Hope I can make it.

Today I spent most the day trying to manage using a single core cpu, while still working on my site and map, I also redirected my main web-page to an anti-sopa page, just found it laying around the internet and used it....

SOPASTRIKE xD

Back
Top Bottom