Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Member Picture Gallery

Yeah there is a story to all of this, but it's nothing important to talk about.
Sorry about the late reply I just realized you replied back in here awhile ago.<_<

Also here is a recent photo of me takin by a employee while hiding off from the bosses radar screen.
1000806k.jpg

Yeah there is a story to all of this, but it's nothing important to talk about.
Sorry about the late reply I just realized you replied back in here awhile ago.<_<

Also here is a recent photo of me takin by a employee while hiding off from the bosses radar screen.

That's fine.

Did you beat someone up or something? I mean boxing gloves at work? Is that why you are hiding from the boss?

That's fine.

Did you beat someone up or something? I mean boxing gloves at work? Is that why you are hiding from the boss?

No, I didn't beat up anyone, if I did I would be in the city jail right about now.
Besides that, I had a little 10 minutes to myself after lunch and one of the employees I worked with grab my bag and threw out my boxing gloves.
I forgot I had them in there and we just started to mess around and I told her to get a shot of me before my time was up.

On that day I had been lifting about 175lb stage pieces each down stairs in the basement to be setup for something they are planning next week.

Me, my gf, and 3 friends that went to a concert together last Friday:

keyn1c.jpg

Are you all naked or something? Except for the t-shirt guy :p

Lol no :p. Me and 2 of my friends had our shirts off; our other friend kept his on, and my gf had a strapless shirt :p.

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

Currently working on a costume for SteamEngine IX at the end of October.

View attachment 4875

Attachments

• 297839_1747454625325_1807603278_1136209_1018990976_n.jpg
    297839_1747454625325_1807603278_1136209_1018990976_n.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 114

You don't look anything like your avatar!

:D
Neither do you. :p

Actually, on a serious note. After taking that photo, I realized that i would be able to do an excellent cos-play as The Ram from Dead Island

How ever is does involve a Straight Jacket and a Muzzle.
Hmmmm...... not sure ppl will enjoy the silence as much as I would enjoy the straight jacket. ;) >:)

Back
Top Bottom