What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

^ You can probably sell it for more than you would think, Apple products tend to hold their value pretty well.

I'm very tempted by the Galaxy S2 as well. I'm quite happy with my original but the slightly larger screen plus Gingerbread would be nice to have. I had been eying the Motorola Atrix 4g until I saw that they decided to cut corners on the screen, sure it's qHD but they went with a PenTile subpixel layout which completely negates the advantage of having a higher resolution.

You might want to check out the Blackberry Playbook tablet, it's supposed to be priced lower than the iPad despite having a top of the line OMAP 4 SoC with 1gb of ram. It's also running a brand new OS that's both faster and better looking than anything we have seen on a tablet so far.

The PlayBook is indeed a nice tablet. I doubt it will have the range of apps iOS and Android have though, which puts me off a bit. Besides i am sure the iPad 2 will have a nice hardware upgrade.

So I got my SSD and stuff, backing up my stuff so I can get ready for a fresh install, woot.

Picked up my Little Big Planet 2 reservation, got the collector's edition yaaaaay. Put down reservations for Portal 2 and Marvel vs Capcom 3, debated Dragon Age 2, but decided against it...for now.

So I got my SSD and stuff, backing up my stuff so I can get ready for a fresh install, woot.

Picked up my Little Big Planet 2 reservation, got the collector's edition yaaaaay. Put down reservations for Portal 2 and Marvel vs Capcom 3, debated Dragon Age 2, but decided against it...for now.

I hate to tell you this. But in my opinion, you wasted your money. LBP2 is pretty crap. All the reviews said it was great, so i took the plunge, played it for 2 hours, and it was just as childish, boring, 3d scrolling game that i thought it would be.

Then again if you liked LBP1 go right ahead. I can see why some love the game. I think i would if someone just planted all the knowledge of the create mode into my head so i didn't have to learn everything along with the annoying controls.

I loved LBP1, I'm still finishing it. I think the game is really interesting/creative, and I would definitely play it over all the constant remakes and endless copies of FPS games.

Okay, so I was really bad and bought more stuff. I think I'm gonna lay off for a bit now. Let's just say I was really happy about my tax return...

Amazon.com: Azden Barrell Shotgun Mic With XLR Outputs: Musical Instruments

VDAZSGM1X.JPG

M-Audio Oxygen 61 - USB MIDI Controller | Keyboard Controllers | Musician's Friend

621126.jpg

2x Musician's Gear Tweed Lo-Z Woven Mic Cable | Microphone Cables | Musician's Friend

246433.jpg

Monster Cable Performer 500 Instrument Cable | Instrument Cables | Musician's Friend

246640.jpg

Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom | Microphone Booms | Musician's Friend

494970.jpg

On-Stage Stands KS7190 Single-braced Stand | Keyboard Stands & Racks | Musician's Friend

260769.jpg

Musician's Gear 61-Key Keyboard Gig Bag | Keyboard Gigbags & Covers | Musician's Friend

279504.jpg

3x Martin M1100 Marquis 80/20 Bronze SLight Acoustic Guitar Strings | .012 Gauge | Musician's Friend

366287.jpg

Ugh Monster Cable, such a waste of money. I have a 24k gold plated 30ft Monster Cable and a 30ft Live Wire cable and they sound exactly the same lol.

My component Monster Cable is crap. One of the cables doesn't work, go figure. (Got it for free un opened so no loss).

And regarding Little Big Planet. I thought it was fun and still am playing the 1st. It is very creative and nice to play when I am just relaxing on the couch.

The point of monster cable is the lifetime warranty. and I'll defend their quality to the death. It's all I'll buy. (for music, not video)

Anyway I bought 2 roses one for my Fiance and one for a good friend and a card. Oh and Jack in the Box :d yum

Back
Top Bottom