Potentially the longest thread in history...

I came here to the Longest Thread to post something, and that dog completely distracted me. Can't remember what I'm here for now :p

Edit: Aha! Me's rememberinged - I host my sig image(s) on my Rapidshare account, mostly cos it makes use of the account, and it tells me how many times they've been downloaded. Now, the images I had in my sig had each been downloaded different amounts. But they've only been in my sig, how does that make sense... Oh well :p

Re: Today I have...

If today starts at 12 am, I ate an entire box of cereal with coolwhip instead of milk, 1.5 pb&j's, and then just a bunch of peanut butter mixed with cinnamon chocolate chips.

Very drunk last night.

Quite the case of the munchies you had there. How are you feeling now?

So far today, I ran 3 miles this morning, ate breakfast, and pretty much the rest of the day I'll be around TF. Maybe some BFBC2.

Well, earlier this morning I was just really tired but could no longer fall asleep due to the alcohol. Idk, don't most people sleep forever after they get drunk. I don't. I sleep forever when I'm sobre. If I'm drunk I wake up 6-8. I feel almost normal by now, just kinda drained. The rec is open till 5 on sunday, so I guess I'm gonna try and get there at like 3. On my cardio days I always do treadmill 4 miles and then 40 min on the recombinant bike. I'm probably gonna cut my run into 3 pieces due to alcohol induced ****s, but whatever. I can't be gettin fat.

Last night I went to some punk show way out in the ghetto. It was cool for a couple hours but then I left. After I dropped a friend off:

I went to a club and met some girls....ended up hitting on one the whole night. We both went back to my place at about 2am.
We woke up early at like 9am, she made me eggs and toast in bed, brought the plate WITH A BEER (that means so much to me).
Then she made phone calls to help hook me up with some party favors I was in search of.

It's now about 1:40pm and I need to sleep...last night was crazy in the best way possible :D

Back
Top Bottom