TF's Iron Man 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But knowing that there's a collider in Iron man is like knowing that there's booths for the people in avatar. It's an insignificant detail.

Honestly, someone could describe everything that happens in the movie and it still wouldn't ruin it.

You already know what's going to happen, and unless you've never seen an action movie before, there are no surprises in IM2.

I liked it for what it was. There were a lot of hints toward the Avengers. I thought the acting was good. Overall, I would say the first movie was much better. I too feel they stripped way to much out of the Whiplash fights, and really his character all together. Not that this is a shocker or anything, but I also noticed there were a few scenes from the trailer that weren't in the movie. All-in-all I would give it a B+. It was a solid flick and very entertaining.

BTW...Scarlett's scenes were nice, cause she's so hot, but the action was fake as ****!

I liked it for what it was. There were a lot of hints toward the Avengers. I thought the acting was good. Overall, I would say the first movie was much better. I too feel they stripped way to much out of the Whiplash fights, and really his character all together. Not that this is a shocker or anything, but I also noticed there were a few scenes from the trailer that weren't in the movie. All-in-all I would give it a B+. It was a solid flick and very entertaining.

BTW...Scarlett's scenes were nice, cause she's so hot, but the action was fake as ****!
Ya, there's some good hints to the Avengers. Also agreed that the first 1 was better, and Scarlett Johansson is hawt
_love__2_rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif

Hints to the Avengers... lol, Big hints? Might as well posted it up on a billboard and yelled it out. It was very blatant.

Great movie. They could have easily made it much longer by developing Stark's "personal" problem a lot more. as well as drawing out the introduction of War Machine. They could have extended Tony's development of the new element a lot more, too.

The climatic battle was plenty long enough as it wasn't just the fight with Vanko... it was the whole of the bots and Vanko together. I do have to say that, while Whiplash as a wuss in the comics, they at least made the final version at the end decent enough.

I saw the movie finally a couple of days ago. Good movie, but WTF was with the 5 minute epic battle/ending?!?! Totally bummed me out.

Also, I HATE Samuel L. Jackson with a passion and it's a real letdown that he is Nick Fury. Guy is a total a**clown.

Other than that, I thought it was a good watch. Excited for Avengers....not so excited about some of the actors playing the rolls.

Yeah. Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury is just wrong. It would have been cool to have someone who actually looked and sounded like Nick Fury play the part. Fury is middle aged, with a mostly gray crew cut and smokes cigars. He's also a wise cracker and has a can-do-so-get-it-done attitude... not a black Kojak who tries to sound like Morpheus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom