Potentially the longest thread in history...

GTA4 is 630p native resolution. I'm amazed so many games r not natively HD, not even 720p, which gets upscaled anyways on every 720p HDTV because the native resolution is really 1365x736. WTF???!! Why not call it 736p then???!!

i hate Sony n Microsoft, any developer can cheat there way in making an "HD" game. I know HD isnt real, it's just an easier way of naming lvls of resolution in the consumer market. Come on, next-gen is a lie in my eyes its just better graphics using newer tech tools in games, n for the first time ever, false resolutions being upscaled to 720p, 1080i/p on PS3 and Xbox 360.

i prefer Wii for gameplay > graphics. I prefer PC for gameplay n graphics.

wooo.........glad i got that off my chest. Anyone agree with me?

I was actually thinking of trading my 360 for Wii stuff, after I saw SSB and Mario Kart. They look really fun to play. Especially SSB.

"That's what you say, when you're having fun. You refer to yourself, and some other people."

.........guess my concern didnt have meaning to anyone.........

ya SMG n SSBB r fun to play. SSBB is very competitive, i have 5 other bros to play.

SMG has one of best creative game designing ive seen in many years, such an astonishing game, like a masterpiece.

SSBB has so much content n repetion i cant stop playing the game!

as for Mario Kart, im gonna rent that first before deciding to buy it.

I own a PC, 360, and a Wii... so HA!! lol

anyway, does the GTA series come out on Wii? no Does SSBB come out on 360?? no. So that gives me all the reason to own both. ;)

I own a PC, 360, and a Wii... so HA!! lol

anyway, does the GTA series come out on Wii? no Does SSBB come out on 360?? no. So that gives me all the reason to own both. ;)

could of waited for GTA4 to come out for PC so u can get the best graphical settings u want instead of having concrete ones u cant change on the consoles, like the 1154x2640p native resolution i found out, a whole discussion through pages 18-30 i believe:

Neverending Upscaling/Resolutions/AA etc Thread #2 *Rules: post: #619 * - Page 20 - Beyond3D Forum

Back
Top Bottom