If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
guns are also loud. it's strongly suggested to use quiet force in the event of a zombie attack. if necessary guns should be used, however the area should be vacated immediately. it would also make sense in the case of using a bladed weapon to cary around a sharpening stone of some sort. imo, a katana or machete would be the best blade weapon as they're relatively light allowing you to use them for longer periods of time. i think a range of different weapons is the best idea. you'll be more prepared for all sorts of situations.

hey thats what silencers are for. yeah i would prefer a smaller type of blade, like a machete, and of these https://www.kabar.com/product_detai...ryId=1,2,3,7&categoryName=All-Purpose/Utility

I think all of us together could actually survive some type of mass zombie invasion.

Ya'll completely missed the point of this. Your not supposed to take easy route and say "guns." You're supposed to be creative and come up with things laying around the average home. I doubt the vast majority of people have AR15's lying around. They do, however, have lighters and hairspray.

what if I had one of these?
Beliskner.jpg

as if a zombie could get to me then.

Ya'll completely missed the point of this. Your not supposed to take easy route and say "guns." You're supposed to be creative and come up with things laying around the average home. I doubt the vast majority of people have AR15's lying around. They do, however, have lighters and hairspray.

Well i have an ak47 in my closet, and plan on buying an ar15. Im in the military so i can go down to the armory and get a hold of an m16 or m4a1 and an iba (body armor).

military may be the first to get wiped and your ammo supplies cut off...what then? lol

come on ppl..the gunz thing is very unimaginative...and I was holding out on this thread because some of you took it a little too seriously...

so make it more interesting and fun...no guns...or after :p

military may be the first to get wiped and your ammo supplies cut off...what then? lol

come on ppl..the gunz thing is very unimaginative...and I was holding out on this thread because some of you took it a little too seriously...

so make it more interesting and fun...no guns...or after :p

Lol do you have any idea how much ammo we have......massive amounts. And i have my own personal stash.

sure you COULD take out all zombies with your own personal stash...but why get away from the point of the OP?

I actually have one of these...Garden Weasel...those would rock in this situation
Garden Weasel

come on dudes...if you're gonna be silly in a silly thread...be silly! :D

Again, I'll raise the question (that has been raised multiple times), what if they're not the slow, brain-dead zombies? But more like the fast/agile versions? I don't think you'll be doing the "one step" thing anytime soon :p.

And LOL Nosboost...I didn't even think of the nano suit xD. Fun times would be had if you had one of those during a zombie outbreak xD.

ya i'd totally play w/ my config files and make my maximum strength set to 10, so when i punch em, they fly 5 miles down... no way they'd stand a chance

Crysis2008-02-2015-51-26-39.jpg

totally like that.. just imagine that a zombie

sure you COULD take out all zombies with your own personal stash...but why get away from the point of the OP?

I actually have one of these...Garden Weasel...those would rock in this situation
Garden Weasel

come on dudes...if you're gonna be silly in a silly thread...be silly! :D

Sorry, like weapons too much. It just feels to good to fire a machine gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom