New 360's defective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, then find some bad reviews for those 2 games on the net, from sites like ign or gamespot. and who cares if theyre overhyped? not many gamers are about fighting the machine. fact is, those games are great, and you cant contest that seeming as youve never played them.

i said care to add to that list, and you have missed the point, besides those games are out any games that are going to be good this year?

Not to mention everyone is Biased twoards Halo 3 reveiws, missing the fact that the campaing is too short and the story sux, but its ok give it a 10 anyways, while we slame HS for ps3 and give it a 7 even tho its single player campaign is better

Okay, im sorry if i was abit rude. I apologize. But, i was reffering to this:

Linux test shows PS3 beat by a Power Mac G5 - PS3 Fanboy

And why are you dissing Halo3, it was a wonderful conclusion. Sure, it probably didnt deserve the 10/10 but just take it easy and lay off a loved classic. Obviously it is loved for a reason.

and btw, as of June 2007:

Number of planed or released exclusive 360 games: 91.
Number of planed or released exclusive ps3 games: 44.

and the ps3 has less planned games so you cant defend it with the: 360 came out first idea.

Just hear what i said before, we dont need the constant comments.

BTW, add these to the list (some games are on PC though, but console exlusives that are great as of June 2007)
Lost Planet
Quake 4
Prey
Shadowrun
Amped 3
Gears of War
Project Gotham Racing 3
Project Gotham Racing 4
Ridge Racer 6
Saints Row
TopSpin 2
Bioshock
Age of Conan
Blue Dragon

Okay, im sorry if i was abit rude. I apologize. But, i was reffering to this:

Linux test shows PS3 beat by a Power Mac G5 - PS3 Fanboy

And why are you dissing Halo3, it was a wonderful conclusion. Sure, it probably didnt deserve the 10/10 but just take it easy and lay off a loved classic. Obviously it is loved for a reason.

and btw, as of June 2007:

Number of planed or released exclusive 360 games: 91.
Number of planed or released exclusive ps3 games: 44.

and the ps3 has less planned games so you cant defend it with the: 360 came out first idea.

Just hear what i said before, we dont need the constant comments.

BTW, add these to the list (some games are on PC though, but console exlusives that are great as of June 2007)

all those games are old and some are also on pc/ps3 so that don't count,well i didnt include any multi-plat games.

the 360 has more exclusive games than the PS3, but i don't care about hat anyway. like i said, im not about fighting the machine. as long as i can buy the games i like, and want to play, im happy. if the 360 can do that, its very good in my eyes. there aren't any exclusive games for PS3 that i want to play, because quite frankly, the PS1/2/3 controller was terrible. the only games i played on the playstation series were tony hawks and vice city, and they're out for both consoles. games coming out for 360 im looking forward to: BF bad company & GTA IV. i dont see much on PS3 that i feel im missing out on.

I have to agree with murdocsvan the PS controller is horrible to small an not very comfortable for use for a protracted length of time.

I have to agree with murdocsvan the PS controller is horrible to small an not very comfortable for use for a protracted length of time.

yeah it sux so much its designed has been ripped off so many times since its introduction in the original Playstation, it conforms perfectly with your hands,probably any console remote will hurt ur hands for prolonged periods(if you have arthritis). I don't like the 360 remote since it moved the traditional location of the d-pad and joystick.

yeah it sux so much its designed has been ripped off so many times since its introduction in the original Playstation, it conforms perfectly with your hands,probably any console remote will hurt ur hands for prolonged periods(if you have arthritis). I don't like the 360 remote since it moved the traditional location of the d-pad and joystick.

I have large hands an I find it hard to hold onto the little tiny grips for any longer than half a hour, not just that the thumb sticks are placed better on the xbox pad more of a natural position, an i find the front button placement a little on the small side. I think the PS pad is more designed for younger an / or smaller hands than mine, so it's more of a personal preference.

I have large hands an I find it hard to hold onto the little tiny grips for any longer than half a hour, not just that the thumb sticks are placed better on the xbox pad more of a natural position, an i find the front button placement a little on the small side. I think the PS pad is more designed for younger an / or smaller hands than mine, so it's more of a personal preference.

i don't really like how the 360 remote moved the traditional placement of the D-Pad makes fighting games harder and shooting games for me, id imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom