Xp Bootable CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

pretty

Solid State Member
Hi there I am sorry if posting in wrong place but I needs some hope I can get it from there

How can made an xp bootable CD??
any one there who can help me and give me the steps of how to burn an xp cd which then works as bootable.

thanx in advance

i think in the "Nero Start Smart " program for burning the CD , there is a part called " Make bootable CD " see if it helps you

can you please give me the steps of how can I access that option in the nero burning software

have you got that's program ??? if not you need to download it , i think you can search it on google,
after you down load and install it , click on the software( Nero StartSmart) -> access the option called " Data " then it will lists few other sub-options and there is a option called Make Bootable CD :)

when I make an iso image of all the data of the xp windows then I should write that iso image on the CD??
If you can explain it would be better because I am not so much technical plz

Im using Nero 7, this is what I do:

insert xp cd

click on burn image to disk

select the xp cd

then go from there, either send it to your desktop as an image or send it to another cd if you have 2 burners

Warez Monster said:
Im using Nero 7, this is what I do:

insert xp cd

click on burn image to disk

select the xp cd

then go from there, either send it to your desktop as an image or send it to another cd if you have 2 burners

he might have a non bootable xp (very rare but I heard that it's possible to have one)

he need to follow snoopyAU's then. jeremy post a guide here on exactly how to do it, so he shoulds do a search for this forum for that

if his xp cd is bootable, then he need to rip it as a .iso first then burn it from an .iso file

http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/15/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom