Windows resource protection found corrupt files

Saltrock23

Solid State Member
[/B]Hi
I have been having issues with slowdowns and random restarts and am seeing 1000's of "Session "" failed to start with the following error: 0xC000000D"
I have run sfc /scannow and got the response that it found corrupt files.I have attached the CBS log file
Any help please.

Saltrock23:annoyed:

Attachments

• CBS.zip
    77.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Firstly, I'd try running a disk check:

Start -> type 'cmd' (without quotes) -> right click -> run as admin -> in the console window that pops up type:
chkdsk C: /f /r
Press Enter and it will say it cannot lock the current drive and to run on next reboot. Type Y and hit Enter -> Reboot your computer and let it run through the check (it may take some time, depending on how big your HDD is).

Ok finished it found bad sectors what next i have attached it running sfc /scannow again to see what happens, i have checked event viewer and am still getting the same event over and over

Attachments

• chkdsklog.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 1
I have attached the CBS log after doing all of the above and sfc /sdcannow still came back with cannot fix files and event viewer is having entry's every 13 seconds with Session "" failed to start with the following 0xC000000D

Try disabling all of your Startup items.

Start -> type 'msconfig' (without quotes) -> Enter -> go to the Startup tab -> Uncheck everything and reboot.

Do you still get new "Session '' failed to start" entries?

Just done that still getting 100's of the same error as above. Im on windows 8.1 so startup was in task manager not msconfig anymore.

Back
Top Bottom