Windows OS Driver Pack

DeadIntermediate

Solid State Member
Is there any Windows OS Driver pack?

Like is there an ISO or EXE file out there where has a huge database of drivers where I can just click on what drivers I need and just installs it?

I might need in use of one like this for future customs computers if the computer doesn't come with drivers if I wiped it clean or if I am offline (If I am at a location where I don't have access to the internet).

How is DriverPack Solution? My school is using Cobra Driver Pack 2010. Could you tell me the difference between the two?

I am just a learning student and want to compare the difference and the benefits of the two.

Never used a driver pack honestly lol.

Somebody else on here has used DPS and had good luck with it.

Most things like that come from Russia. If you're a student then learn to do things the correct way. If you wipe a prebuilt PC or laptop Google the model and find the drivers you need directly from the source.

That is true, but some companies websites are a pain to find the drivers or either they layout the website weird, as in it's hard to read or understand.

True, but sometimes they don't title the driver well, they are like like drivers versions.
That's why you get the proper drivers right from the component manufacturer's site. And if you can't find the device model number you can check the Hardware Id through device manager and look up what it is through www.pcidatabase.com

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom