Windows open into administrator mode in start!

Battal Gazi

In Runtime
Then i have to shut down the session and choose my normal admin session. I dont have another users but i had.

And i dont have password. How can i solve this?

You mean it's logging automatically into the Administrator account?

Why do you have it enabled in the first place? It's hidden by default and only enabled if you enable it via command prompt.

You mean it's logging automatically into the Administrator account?

Why do you have it enabled in the first place? It's hidden by default and only enabled if you enable it via command prompt.

Yes account. I think i enabled it via control userpasswords2. I disabled

"users must enter password"

I did not change anything. If i disable administrator, how can i go into safe mode? Where can i dislabe?

After control userpasswords2 , clicking advanced and again advanced, it opens local users and groups and i can there delete administrator?

Yes account. I think i enabled it via control userpasswords2. I disabled

"users must enter password"

I did not change anything. If i disable administrator, how can i go into safe mode? Where can i dislabe?
You don't need to have the Admin account enabled to get into Safe Mode. Any user account get go into Safe Mode.

After control userpasswords2 , clicking advanced and again advanced, it opens local users and groups and i can there delete administrator?

DO NOT delete the Admin account. ONLY disable it:
Open up command prompt as Admin:
net user administrator /active:no

Now it says "your account is disabled please contact your admin."

Then i have to say ok and then write my username and hit enter because no password. ANd it is old style, not choosing my username, ihave to write my username.

i want direct prompt.

Not sure what you mean by "Windows 2003 style" ? I'm guessing you mean Windows 2000? And do you mean where you have to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to logon?

Back
Top Bottom