multiple o.s.

XWrench3

Daemon Poster
is there such a thing that i can buy where i can install the same o.s. in multiple computers? i know any disc can do that, i guess what i want to know is about multiple product keys to register all of them, so they will all opperate and get updates etc.. it would be to expensive to buy an o.s. individually for all of our computers. and it would be nice to get them ALL the same.

is there such a thing that i can buy where i can install the same o.s. in multiple computers? i know any disc can do that, i guess what i want to know is about multiple product keys to register all of them, so they will all opperate and get updates etc.. it would be to expensive to buy an o.s. individually for all of our computers. and it would be nice to get them ALL the same.

You could always move over to the Linux world :p.

Though, if all your computers are on Win7 at least... You'll be able to get Win10 for free when it releases later this year. So I'd wait for that honestly.

while you guys were replying, i just watched a youtube video about virtual machines and Linux Mint. i had no idea such a thing was in existence. i can not lie, it does interest me. i need to find a real life "geek" friend. because i could easily become one, i think. i have done so much with the mechanical thing, that i am pretty much burned out on it (i still HAVE to do a certain amount of it). plus my body SCREAMS at me every time i try to do it.

probably not. but if you were going to buy a multiple license o.s., it might be worth waiting for windows 10. that will depend on whether 10 is a hit of a flop.

probably not. but if you were going to buy a multiple license o.s., it might be worth waiting for windows 10. that will depend on whether 10 is a hit of a flop.

I really would hate to see another Windows Vista, but honestly Microsoft has had it's bad OS's in the past as well. I mean NT was a joke and so was 98ME so yeah :lol:

Back
Top Bottom