How to convert a DVD to a digital file?

Gcollin

Beta member
Hey guys,

I just bought a 350gb Toshiba external hard drive to keep my movie collection on. I bought that particular hard drive because it is compatible with my Asus EEE Pad. I'm having a little bit of trouble figuring out how to convert the DVD's into a digital file. I downloaded HandBrake but still can't get past the Copyright protection, anyone have any input about what my best options are?

Thanks in advance,

-Lin.

I don't think you'll be able to get anybody at this forum to tell you how to break copyright protection, it's a violation of the TOS agreement when you registered here. You'll have to do that on your own

I don't think you'll be able to get anybody at this forum to tell you how to break copyright protection, it's a violation of the TOS agreement when you registered here. You'll have to do that on your own

I've read up on the federal regulations regarding copyright infringement.
Provided that I purchased the DVD and only convert it to the digital copy for my own use I am breaking no federal law.

I've read up on the federal regulations regarding copyright infringement.
Provided that I purchased the DVD and only convert it to the digital copy for my own use I am breaking no federal law.

It's more of a grey area... but I'll go ahead and post what I've used.

DVDFab.

Back
Top Bottom