EasyCap?

dwarfdude77

In Runtime
So, i got this thing called EasyCap, you guys have probably heard of it before. So, I ordered it and several other parts to record my xbox. So, I got the easycap today, but not the part that converts it to HDMI, so I thought, "What the heck? I should hook this up to my wii so I can have it in my room while I wait for the other parts to come."

So I got everything plugged in and everything, and installed all the drivers and the Ulead video editor that captures the wii so i can use it with my monitor, and whenever I try to capture, it says

"Either no video capture driver is installed on this system, or no device is connected"

Please help!

geez its been too long since I messed with the easycap. I vaguely remember having a tough time playing with the config / option /settings screen in the ulead editor to get it to work. I would start there.

It looks like there are a ton of fake easy caps out in the market....the fakes do not work very well and have problems with their drivers. Google it to see if you have an original version

Ok, I got the final part and now I need help setting up the easycap on my windows 7 laptop. I installed the driver and the drivers that I used on my windows 8 desktop and fiddled around with it but did not get it to work at all. Help please?

Back
Top Bottom