Hello !!,new member and NEW BUILD !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1exD1

Solid State Member
Hello Great Forum thanks for the welcome great layout and loads of usefull stuff and people too. :thumbsup:,
I am currently building a new system its been a while since my last build!! and things have changed, like SATA lol etc, im trying to build something semi descent that'll play new games and wont need upgrading for at least a while.
so far a have purchased .,.,

Inwin BUC-666 Midi Tower Mesh Gaming Case/
COOLER MASTER RR-212E-16PK-R1 Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler/
Corsair 8GB 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 Vengeance Memory/
ASUS 1155 SABERTOOTH P67 REV 3.0 S/L motherboard/
SEAGATE 6GB/s HDD/
OCZ OCZ-ZS750W-UK ZS Series 750W 80+ Bronze PSU with 135mm Fan & single +12V Rail /

I am yet to purchase an intel 115/ i5 2500k sandybridge 3.3GHZ processor ,and a new copy of oem windows7 pro . and a new graphics card im looking for a gtx 570 any suggestions would be much appreciated . thanks.

IMG_0169.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0172.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0174-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I think you are set, bud. It should all work, and the 2500K and 570 would go nicely with your already beastly system.

Nice build there. Similar to what I may be building soon. If the sabertooth Mb is anything like my X58 sabertooth MB you wont be disappointed. I didn't see a power supply. Do you have one? If your on a budget the Gskill ram is good and usually a little less money. Please keep in touch here and tell us about that MB.

LOL...I see the PSU in pic.

Actually, Corsair memory isn't that far off. Plus it has low profile heatsinks that won't interfere with the CPU heatsinks.

Look hes got a mac :p, Whats the other comp under it, Also i5 2500k and gtx 570 sound nice i wish i had enough money to upgrade my ****ty 6670

It's a good build. It is definitely powerful. Realistically, though, you cannot expect a computer to last more than a year for gaming anymore without upgrades.

-Draco

if your aim is to max the fps on every game, then yes, you will constantly need the most powerful hardware available. but if you just want to play the games, why couldnt you realistically expect a computer to last more than a year?

Hi Just to keep ya posted ive fitted the new i5 sandy bridge processor and 212 hyper evo cpu cooler and an extra 50mm assist fan for the p57 board thermal armour. and bought a SH-B123L Blu-ray Player/DVD Recorder Combo drive , all i need now is the graphics card and win7 !!.
I will have to wait till next week though :sad: lol. also just a quick question., can i do a fresh install from scratch with a new oem windows 7 version. as they are half the price of the retail "full" version on amazon ? thanks.

Hi Just to keep ya posted ive fitted the new i5 sandy bridge processor and 212 hyper evo cpu cooler and an extra 50mm assist fan for the p57 board thermal armour. and bought a SH-B123L Blu-ray Player/DVD Recorder Combo drive , all i need now is the graphics card and win7 !!.
I will have to wait till next week though :sad: lol. also just a quick question., can i do a fresh install from scratch with a new oem windows 7 version. as they are half the price of the retail "full" version on amazon ? thanks.

small fans have to operate at higher speeds and higher noise to push the same amount of air as a larger fan.

the oem windows will work fine, but it is limited to working with only that motherboard. meaning, small upgrades are ok, but it won't work on a new system. retail versions of windows can be installed on as many computers as you want (probably some limit; one at a time.)

small fans have to operate at higher speeds and higher noise to push the same amount of air as a larger fan.

the oem windows will work fine, but it is limited to working with only that motherboard. meaning, small upgrades are ok, but it won't work on a new system. retail versions of windows can be installed on as many computers as you want (probably some limit; one at a time.)

thanks for the reply the oem version will do fine for what i want cheers, The 50 mm fan is an added option for the board for better cooling that has adjustable speeds from the bios for noise level i also bought a real quiet fan .apparently :lol:
IMG_0184.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom