[Build Help] $2000-2500 to Spend Gaming Machine

Projectcarry

Beta member
Hello!
I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to building computers, so I was hoping someone would be able to assist in picking out some parts to build a beastly machine.
I'm looking to build a computer for 60 fps live streaming, 3+ monitors at around 32" run MMO's to their absolute fullest ability.
The value may be higher than needed but I'm looking to build the absolute best thing I can for my price range.
Thank you very much =)
I have a copy of Windows to use, so I can remove that from my list, I should of mentioned, as well as a keyboard and mouse. If that would get closer to my budget to maximize more. Would running a Raid setup be my best bet? Running 2 SSD's over an internal HD + SSD?
Also, i don't need monitors.
Those 3 setups i have right now:
Intel Core i7-5930K, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980, NZXT Phantom 820 (Black) - System Build - PCPartPicker
Intel Core i7-4790K, Asus GeForce GTX 970 (2-Way SLI), Corsair 780T - System Build - PCPartPicker
Intel Core i7-4790K, EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X, Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 Advanced - System Build - PCPartPicker

I'm leaning towards the 1st option.
Maybe you guys could offer something better? I'm just not sure if those parts work perfectly with each other.

Also, About monitors. I have 3x S27D590 Samsung right now. Is there any monitors that are FAAAAAAAR better for gaming and browsing?

Last edited:
tbh I think a titan X would be overkill for MMOs... but perhaps not for streaming. Are we streaming in 4K here or... xD Secondly have you got the bandwidth (internet upload/download speeds) for 60 fps live streaming?

Back
Top Bottom