Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3

MMyers

Baseband Member
I have been having trouble playing video from one of the subscriptions i get (WWE Network) it has never worked. I was told from the Tech guys to change to dalvik and it should work but it doesn't I dont even see it about changing my runtime. They told me to go to development options under setting to change it but it isn't there I am running Android 4.2.2 JellyBean. Can anyone help me out to try and get this to play the video just goes to black and the WWE Network Tech guys aren't helpful they have not done anything to fix my problem or might know a program i can install to make it play.

Thank you,
Myers

I have been having trouble playing video from one of the subscriptions i get (WWE Network) it has never worked. I was told from the Tech guys to change to dalvik and it should work but it doesn't I dont even see it about changing my runtime. They told me to go to development options under setting to change it but it isn't there I am running Android 4.2.2 JellyBean. Can anyone help me out to try and get this to play the video just goes to black and the WWE Network Tech guys aren't helpful they have not done anything to fix my problem or might know a program i can install to make it play.

Thank you,
Myers

Android is already on Dalvik runtime on anything before 4.4 KitKat. 4.4 is still stock Dalvik, but can be converted over to ART.

Not sure what that tech guy was going on about - he either assumed you were on 4.4 or doesn't know what he's talking about (I vote the latter, because an app shouldn't need the ART runtime to run - that would alienate like 98% of their user base).

Now, what kind of problem exactly are you having? What do you mean by the videos won't play? Does the app launch? Do you receive any error messages?

Are you rooted? Running stock ROM or custom ROM? We need some more info.

Moved to the Phone & Tablet board.

Back
Top Bottom