huddl

shaddows

Baseband Member
why does my mm huddl keep freezing mm really annoying not had it long might need more memory mm but it keeps freezing anyone know why

Freezing doing what exactly? Just sitting at the home screen(s)? Running games or intensive apps?

May need to uninstall some apps if you have a lot on there - possibly even just factory reset and reinstall the apps you need.

ive noticed my huddl really locks up especially when viewing our cctv camera apps watching for suspects hanging around

mm no camera apps mm might be all photos and mm games on it will try mm deleting some games m love playing games on it when waiting round

You could try getting rid of the photos instead they would take a lot of memory up not games apps

You could try getting rid of the photos instead they would take a lot of memory up not games apps
Games running in the background can cause issues - that and some games DO take up a lot of storage.

can t mm get rid of photos got rid of games mm still bloody freezing

Like I said, you may have to do a factory reset on the device. You'd want to back up all your photos/docs/everything else you want to keep, and then there should be a factory reset option in the settings.

Games running in the background can cause issues - that and some games DO take up a lot of storage.

Like I said, you may have to do a factory reset on the device. You'd want to back up all your photos/docs/everything else you want to keep, and then there should be a factory reset option in the settings.

thanks mm mate great useful advice try that

Back
Top Bottom