Technology in the medical field

brandonsays

Solid State Member
Hey Folks! So, I've been doing a lot of thinking about the new technology that's been coming out -- wearables, cloud computing, software platforms, etc. Having worked at Philips for a while, I've noticed the medical industry is doing a lot of catch up now. So, there is tons of opportunity out there.

Where do you all see the medical field going with these new technologies or any technologies that you all are passionate about?

the medical industry has prolly been the first to incorporate wearable tech, mainly for drug distribution and monitoring.

I'd guess we'd see a boom in analytics and knowledge sharing. That's how they'd use the cloud.

I imagine they'd still need to keep patient record locked up in a data center. Wait a second. WHY DO SOOO MANY DOCTORS STILL USE PAPER FILES? Electronic workflow may reduce the length of patient visits. This is prolly not a top concern tho.

I'm starting to see more web resources for clients tho. mobile apps and webinars and newsletters.

Yes, new technology's are giving a new height to medical field. They are making things easy and fast. Technology helps in various ways as medical device tax, efficient patient care. Medical technology companies are focusing more on new technology to deliver cheaper, faster and better care to patient's.

Back
Top Bottom