Android or Apple TV

What Internet media TV System do you prefer?

• Apple TV

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Android TV

• None

• Total voters
Google TV is pretty much dead, isn't it?
If I had another choice, I'd choose a Chromecast. I love that thing.

Never owned a Google TV. I got a Chromecast for Christmas, and that thing's pretty awesome. It's so much simpler than even my Roku, which is pretty much parked in the family room so the neices and nephews can watch Netflix and stay out of my hair. :p

Hey can we add hooking your computer to your tv to that list? I mean really! Screw apple and google I am my own king! ha!! that and the NSA approves of my broadcasting skills!

TV Tuner card, a browser and the right site for sitcoms and you are on your way!

Although I think what happens wtih Netflix is an indicator of what is to come for TV techies....

Apple or Android? Really though? Not even close. I like android Tv more than apple because apple has outdated firmware, apple tv 2 is limited to a mere 720p and it is stuck to three button remote. Android TV has a Rockchip RK3066 dual core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of storage. It is also about a size of USB flash drive.

Well you're also comparing old tech with tech that isn't even released yet :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom